Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-27-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, grasping for straws and going down in flames.

First off, you don't need to start every reply to something I said with this.  I get it, you think I have no cogent points to make and that I'm desperately insulting you.  You don't need to say it over and over again, I'm aware of how you perceive me.

(01-27-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You ignored my entire point of that post? Did you want him to chase after them with a megaphone that he had hidden in his pants?

Do you think people in the riot were pulling out their phones to check Twitter to see if Trump really did want that?

There is video footage of a rioter (I think it was the Shaman yak guy) literally looking at his phone and saying Trump posted a video telling them to go home and that they achieved their goal and should stop.  Trump waited an awful long time to attempt to reign in his supporters, as I see it.

(01-27-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And how were the protestors violent? You keep saying that but did they kill anyone?

There is video evidence of the protestors attacking people, and there were legitimate causalities of both protestors and police.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - Nately120 - 01-27-2022, 07:27 PM