Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where Are You Watching The Game?!
(01-27-2022, 07:51 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Close enough.

One more thing, grasshopper:  Life is too short to drink cheap beer.  But I don't know that you can get any decent beer way out where you are.

Good enough for me, if I was rich I would buy spendy beer. Not there yet and I like Rolling Rock. Sorry Speedy lol

(01-27-2022, 07:56 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Latrobe is Pitt, I'm pretty sure.  But I also think they're owned now by ABInBev, so it's really St Louis beer by way of ownership  Tongue

Melvin Brewing is a GREAT Wyoming brewery, over on your side of the lovely state.  They've got a blonde, pilsner and Mexican lager in their lineup, so a few beers worth trying for you.  Probably the blonde and Mexican lager in particular, as I can't remember what kind of pils they make (some are very hoppy).  

Thanks bro, St Louis beer that makes me feel better ha ha. 

Oh yeah, Melvins is damn good and they got great eats too. Just had me some 2 by 4's the other night my best 
buddy brought over with some Fireball. Damn that gave me a hangover. Sick Melvins is our stop around here, you 
been to Alpine, Wyoming MHG? They got a big warehouse with all their beer on tap with all the giant vats there for
you to look at. My family and I have a blast everytime we go there. I love their Pilsner's. Smirk

Yes, Melvins can be very hoppy. I prefer the light blends, hate how my head feels when I drink those dark beers.

They change the names of their beers often but I bet you remember their 2 by 4's as they are a staple.

(01-27-2022, 08:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Should have gone since I’m about 5 hours from KC. Thinking about prime rib for after the game.

The best. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are You Watching The Game?! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-27-2022, 08:22 PM