Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where Are You Watching The Game?!
(01-27-2022, 08:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Their 2x4 is my go-to, but I didn't mention because I didn't think that was in line with your tastes from recollection.  I've never gotten out there to visit, but would love to (if I do, I'll let you know and we'll grab a brew together!).  I love seeing a brewery from such a relative out of the way place make it so big.  They're very well loved in the craft beer community.  For the Cincy folks, they've collaborated with Rhinegeist a couple of times on beers as well.  Funny enough, I couldn't find those beers in Denver metro because they were limited release locally for Wyoming and Cincy.  

Now I'm thirsty... 

Yeah, 2x4's are heavy for me no doubt. Just what my buddy had at the time. I like a bit lighter beer so I can drink more and
still feel good. It is a fine balance.

Would love to have some brewskies with a fellow Bengals fan in my backyard. The closest Bengal fans I knew of before this 
Playoff run lived in Boise but I was with my sisters at the time on a road trip so I couldn't visit with them. Drinking a brewskie 
as we speak brother.

Cheers
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are You Watching The Game?! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-27-2022, 08:54 PM