Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-28-2022, 12:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This sucks, truly.  I just wish the Dems and left leaning types cared about law enforcement at all the other "mostly peaceful" riots in which officers were severely injured or killed.  Guys with blood streaming down their face from being hit by a thrown rock or bottle.  Guys blinded or having their eyesight permanently damaged by high intensity laser pointers.  Guys kicked and punched with impunity.  Broken teeth and noses, split lips.  Guys exhausted from working days at a time.  Guys being spit on and having horrific verbal abuse hurled at the (BTW, the most horrific verbal abuse is always reserved for minority officers, mostly black, because they are "traitors").  Guys having their hearing damaged by high intensity sounds triggered deliberately near their ears.  Guys burned by fireworks or improvised explosives.

The minute people like GM and the Dems start caring about all law enforcement, and not just the guys at the Capitol, I'll start giving their opinion on the matter a bit of credence.  Until then, they can fuq right off with their crocodile tears over the men and women who do this job.  You spent years vilifying them, don't dare to pretend you care now.

I just wanted to post a video showing there was violence,  not endorse the narrative over it. 

Anyways, it's moot because we've just gone from "no one was killed, to "Trump isn't responsible for anyone getting hurt or killed."

I was just replying to the assertion that the protesters didn't kill anyone. They did.  And some of the protesters died but I guess they don't count. And police officers committing suicide after a traumatic event don't count.  

No one that matters died in a manner that matters. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - Nately120 - 01-28-2022, 12:23 AM