Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread.
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)Emphasis Wrote: I was more concerned with going against Mahomes as QB opposition, no disrespect to Stafford. He's a really good QB but I feel he's more susceptible to picks.

Their defense is solid but we have the personal to go toe to toe with them regardless.

He is. Had 17 of them this season. Hendrickson needs to beat old man Whit like rented mule and pressure Stafford into some bad throws. The one the SF DB dropped tonight was just dreadful.

(01-30-2022, 11:59 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Honestly it just feels like it’s the rams time to get their super bowl. That’s what I thought at the start of the year. They’ve got a lot of great veterans that haven’t gotten a ring. Mcvay is due a ring. They sold out their future to get the ring. They’re an experienced veteran team with high level talent. If they don’t win this year they never will. I just can’t imagine them not getting a ring. The bengals can easily get one next year. The rams don’t have a weakness. We have a pretty glaring one that has to go up against the rams biggest strength.

I want to believe but I’m highly doubtful, and could even see a blowout as a possibility with how we match up against that dline. Obviously don’t want to see that but we’ll see what happens. Hope to see a well fought game and at least a feeling like we’ll be able to return next year.

GTFOH with this shit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Superbowl time. Rams VS 49ers game thread. - Nicomo Cosca - 01-31-2022, 12:04 AM