Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dolphins wanted Burrow really, really bad…
(02-02-2022, 02:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: It is career suicide. And the timing is bad as he could have at least waited until all of the positions were filled as I thought he had a shot at the Houston opening. But waiting would have made his case stronger even if he didn't get a shot, another African American HC could have been named which would have hurt his argument.

On a side note. Just like those who make rape/sexual harassments claims and get their name and character dragged through the dirt. You might not agree with people who make these claims and none of us will ever know all the facts. But these people must really feel strongly about their feelings to do that to themselves. It is a significant sacrifice. 

Rape cases are usually not reported much less taken to court because as anyone who has ever known anyone who deals in legal cases and what goes on in court and litigation the original rape is just the first rape. The entire legal process is another form of rape in and of itself..    
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolphins wanted Burrow really, really bad… - grampahol - 02-02-2022, 02:06 PM