Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi expected to be activated
(11-24-2015, 04:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: 19 sacks allowed in the last 4 games = disaster. It isn't just Sunday night that set people off.

That said, Andre is not the main culprit. Sad to say the main culprits have been Bodine, Eifert and our RBs. All have repeatedly whiffed on blocks. Bodine has also revived the Eric Ghiacuc tradition of letting pass rushers come up the middle completely unblocked. They need to be looking RIGHT NOW at plans to get Bodine out if there is even one such play this Sunday.

Where on earth are you getting 19 from? It's 13. Not great, no but that averages out at just over 3 sacks a game. Far from perfect but what a lot of teams expect each week, and considering that's our bad patch I can live with it. Sure if it continues and or gets worse then I will change my tune. But this line played 8 straight lights out games. Allowing slightly more pressure isn't good, but it also shouldn't totally cripple a team with this much talent offensively. Part of this pressure is coming because teams now no there isn't a genuine running game threat. This team needs to do a better job of running the ball. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ogbuehi expected to be activated - pally - 11-24-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: Ogbuehi expected to be activated - CJD - 11-24-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Ogbuehi expected to be activated - BritishBengal - 11-24-2015, 04:37 PM