Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When can do away with "no knock" warrants?
(02-04-2022, 06:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There is no "pattern" there are occasions in which things go badly, which can, and does, happen in every profession.   

Speaking broadly, there is patterns with everything. I guarantee you there are some set of common factors when innocent people being killed in their homes by no knock warrants. A simple one of the top of my head seems to be a distinct lack of information about the situation or even incorrect information. I'm sure there are many subsets of just the informational aspect alone.

Quote:Or, alternatively, you can view the accident as an aberration, an unlikely occurrence that you will strive to avoid repeating.  

How are they striving to prevent this from happening? Communicating those attempts better with the public would go a long way.

Quote: Medical doctors are put on a pedestal, especially of late, but they kill over a 100,000 people a year via medical malpractice.  The mistakes of law enforcement kill well under a thousand annually.  

I don't think this is a compelling comparison. Knowing that you doctor could mess up your surgery is a lot different than knowing that your door could be kicked down and yourself accidentally shot to death.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When can do away with "no knock" warrants? - treee - 02-04-2022, 07:59 PM