Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction?
How did you react?  Wild celebration?  Silent Jubilation?   Were you reflective and/or introspective?  Too overcome with emotion to say or do much of anything?   Tears?   Bittersweet moment because someone couldn't enjoy the moment with you?

What was it like for you when it hit you--- we are AFC Champions ?!?!?   One of my favorite reactions was that of a man watching from his home and holding his newborn child. When the kick went through, he raised his fist above his head and looked to the heavens. Looked back down, smiling, full of emotion, bent forward and placed a tender kiss on the forehead of his newborn. Never said a word. He didn't have to.

Here's probably my favorite of all the compilation of fan reactions I have seen. This is one i hadn't seen until a few minutes ago. WOW... You can just feel 33 years of pain and heartache just oozing out of these people from the depths of their souls. It's both cathartic and heartbreaking to watch. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain. You can see reflections of both in so many of these people.

ENJOY ...

https://youtu.be/QdTVVTvKPAo
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction? - Science Friction - 02-05-2022, 03:31 AM