Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction?
I'm ecstatic about being AFC Champions. Thought I would never get to see that. But I was more excited after winning the home playoff game vs the Raiders. It had been 31 freaking years!! I thought I might never see that happen again in my life.

For me the Division Round and AFC Championship Games were more of a "glad to be here" and just supported my team through the ups and downs of the games.

But my excitement will be through the roof during the Super Bowl. You don't know if the Bengals will ever be back there. Dan Marino and Aaron Rodgers only got 1 Super Bowl appearance in their careers. At least Rodgers got his ring.

Joe Burrow should be setup for several years to continue to compete for the Lombardi, but look at the gauntlet of the future AFC with Mahomes, Josh Allen, Herbert, Lamar Jackson and potentially Mac Jones and Trevor Lawrence. When you get to the dance, you have to capitalize on it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction? - TexasorBusted - 02-05-2022, 06:45 AM