Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelosi warns U.S. athletes at Olympics not to protest
(02-05-2022, 12:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: A totalitarian China style government is Nancy Pelosi’s goal.  No guns.  No dissent.  Mandates for all.  Mandatory abortion.  An underground persecuted Church.  Total unchecked power.  Mass uniformity and obedience.

Pure evil.

She's already making a buttload of money being a "not technically illegal, but still shady" insider-trading politician.  She doesn't need to do any of the rest of that stuff.  She already has the legal "cheat code" for maximum wealth and she's like 90 years old.  I think people let this notion that some ultimate evil dystopia is coming distract them from all the "legal for us, but not for you" BS that is going on every day.

It's like stealing someone's wallet while he's so worried and distracted about the T-rex you assured him is coming...or something. Or maybe it's more like the political version of convincing people that the world is ending any day now and that money will be worthless so just send your money to me and I'll take it. The end is near...pure evil will reign terror upon us....seems pretty pointless to hold me accountable for what I'm doing wrong, doesn't it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi warns U.S. athletes at Olympics not to protest - Nately120 - 02-05-2022, 12:53 PM