Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction?
(02-05-2022, 02:27 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I was wondering how many just got naked and started running down the street like Forrest Gump.  I so wanted to to go to Kroger, wearing just a Joe Schiesty  mask, and run around the frozen food aisles a couple of times. I really did. Then I got to thinking I may be in the pokey come time for the Superbowl and would miss being able to watch the game. I did go get some frozen veggies after the game but I kept the Bengals' mask off and the clothes on. 

My GF knew I did it the other two playoff wins, so she said that I needed to do it to keep the "streak" going.  I obliged. 

The Raider game I was at a cabin in Hocking Hills and ran outside in the cold.  

The Titan game I just ran around in my back yard, but I was alone as my son got Covid and I was quarantining.  

The Chiefs game, I had company and after they left, I ran about 1/8 mile down the street and back.  I live on a cul-de-sac and it is very quiet but I was yelling and carrying my Bengal's bourbon sipping cup, yelling, spilling, and drinking as I ran.  The only problem was my neighbors, Chris and Carl were out walking the other direction of the street.  So, I passed them on the way back to the house.  I was running pretty fast (for me) and I heard Chris laughing and she yelled "lock your doors!".  They are super nice people and just laughed at me.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction? - SHRacerX - 02-06-2022, 02:00 PM