Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction?
(02-06-2022, 02:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: My GF knew I did it the other two playoff wins, so she said that I needed to do it to keep the "streak" going.  I obliged. 

The Raider game I was at a cabin in Hocking Hills and ran outside in the cold.  

The Titan game I just ran around in my back yard, but I was alone as my son got Covid and I was quarantining.  

The Chiefs game, I had company and after they left, I ran about 1/8 mile down the street and back.  I live on a cul-de-sac and it is very quiet but I was yelling and carrying my Bengal's bourbon sipping cup, yelling, spilling, and drinking as I ran.  The only problem was my neighbors, Chris and Carl were out walking the other direction of the street.  So, I passed them on the way back to the house.  I was running pretty fast (for me) and I heard Chris laughing and she yelled "lock your doors!".  They are super nice people and just laughed at me.  

LOVE IT!!!!

I'm definitely gonna do it if we win the Superbowl. I'll have to be careful in my subdivision, though. There is a state trooper that lives just a few houses down.   I hope he's a Bengals' fan.   Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the Bengals Won the AFC Title, What Was Your Immediate Reaction? - Science Friction - 02-06-2022, 02:39 PM