Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
(02-06-2022, 11:53 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I wasn't offended, but yeah, that was a bit more condescending than I intended.

And I get the whole "songwriter" thing, I play bass and mess around on the guitar. I just think that, going in, too many people are missing out on a potential entertaining show because they're focusing on the listening aspect instead of the visual(K Perry, L Gaga). I think if these veteran performers know that they are going to be seen by the biggest audience of their careers . . . they are probably going to pull off something very cool.

Expect more of the same for quite awhile. Jay-Z's production company co-produced the last 8-10 or so

I guess if you're just looking at it as entertainment, some (key word) might get some value out of it. Some people (myself, certainly) have trouble seeing past the musical aspect (or just don't want to).

If that's anyone's bag, more power to you. As a song writer (my music has actually been on WEBN - which is something I rarely mention), and just a fan of real music, I realize I'm probably a lot more picky than the average person.

I don't mean for that to sound smug or anything. We all have different passions, and mine is music.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks - Shake n Blake - 02-07-2022, 01:48 AM