Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor heads into Super Bowl with worst winning percentage ever for a head coach
(02-07-2022, 04:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: I found Ken Anderson's quote in that article very telling. I can recall acknowledging that the team always played hard and never quit, despite the losing, as a sign that Zac might just turn that corner. That never say die attitude has served them well this year.

That was what frustrated me so much at the end of last season. Having fans on here saying the team needed to lose out and actually be excited about the team losing was just horrible. To be a winning team at some time, you just have to win games. There are no meaningless games in the NFL, the guys playing the game just want to win each week. Zac never gave up last season nor did the players and it 100% carried over into this year. The team has the right mindset and right attitude to overcome anything and bring home a title.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor heads into Super Bowl with worst winning percentage ever for a head coach - Murdock2420 - 02-07-2022, 05:52 PM