Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
(02-08-2022, 07:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Foo would be a good choice I would like that. I think Green Day has already played the SB? Not a fan of those other bands.

Pearl Jam would be a good choice IMO. Too bad Chris Cornell isn't around anymore RIP.  Puddle of Mudd if the lead singer isn't in 
jail lol, Tool, Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, would like something a little harder than the Ed Sheeran types that is for sure.

I know the guys in Breaking Benjamin personally. My buddy went to college with them and I party with Ben a few times. They played all the local towns before they big.. Been hammered with Ben a few times. SLAPPED Dollar bills on strippers asses in the shower stage with him. Good times.. They are from Wilkes-Barre PA about 20 minutes from me.. Ben signed my son's guitar and I brought him to meet him a few times. He had the hottest set of twins living with him lol.... 2 of the original members were in a band strangers with candy (now known as Lifer) with another good friend of mine...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks - Tony - 02-08-2022, 08:57 PM