Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
(02-08-2022, 08:57 PM)Tony Wrote: I know the guys in Breaking Benjamin personally. My buddy went to college with them and I party with Ben a few times. They played all the local towns before they big.. Been hammered with Ben a few times. SLAPPED Dollar bills on strippers asses in the shower stage with him. Good times.. They are from Wilkes-Barre PA about 20 minutes from me.. Ben signed my son's guitar and I brought him to meet him a few times. He had the hottest set of twins living with him lol.... 2 of the original members were in a band strangers with candy (now known as Lifer) with another good friend of mine...

Rock On

Awesome Tony, absolutely love Breaking Benjamin. One of my fave bands as far as Alt Metal goes. Ben Burnsley is a talent, great 
singer and plays some good, crunchy guitar with great lyrics. Pretty amazing how he has went through so many different musicians 
in his band and still kicks ass. Just shows how great he is. Would be a blast getting drunk with Ben. Seems like a real cool dude.

I have used Ben's singing in my own. Means a lot to know this. 

Love the song he does with Scooter Ward the old singer from Cold, great vid. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2022, 10:28 PM