Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
(02-09-2022, 12:11 AM)Tony Wrote: Staley lost all his teeth from the dope.. I love AIC ... There will never be another Layne.. He put his whole life in those lyrics. He just got out of rehab before the unplugged and had to get high to perform and was nodding off and still nailed the whole ***** thing perfectly.. I hate morons like sully from Godsmack who try to imitate his voice. No one can do it.. AIC got me through a dark time and addiction. They always hold a special place to me...

Love AIC myself. Loved Layne and still love Jerry. I like Sully too, he doesn't mean to offend. AIC is his and the bands favorite 
band hence the name Godsmack that came from an AIC song. Good for you getting through addiction Tony, that is rough stuff 
I thank God I never really went through. I have been a drunk is all but now I am just a brewskie drinker who has a good time.

Been a blast hearing about you partying with Ben Burnsley and you liking the same music as I do.

Been really liking Adelitas Way lately, "Drifting" is a cool song and these guys are out of Vegas which is local to me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-09-2022, 12:18 AM