Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why if the Rams win, it will be a damn shame...
(02-09-2022, 11:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It's a simple supply and demand function. Gear of historically bad, small market teams are not going to be manufactured at the same level as yearly contending, major market teams. You'd end up with a massive surplus of Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys each year, and Dak Prescott jerseys would be selling for $500 on ebay if they were all made in the same quantities. 

Disclaimer: I have nothing to support this other than common sense, and if proven wrong, I have no problem admitting when I'm an idiot. 

I understand how these things work I just don't see reason to continue a narrative that may or may not be true.

I'm not saying it's not true.  I didn't really intend for this to blow up into such a big deal.  I just made an impulsive comment I figured would be ignored and we'd all move on.

I don't really even have a problem with tecmo either I just didn't like the attitude of his response toy post.  It was accusatory and personal.  That was completely unnecessary.

Now I'm in a back and forth that's unproductive and negative when we're all celebrating success this team hasn't seen in over 30 years.

On that note I plan to ignore post about this subject as a matter of getting back to doing just that and I hope tecmo will join me in doing so.

Let's move past petty non-sense.  Have your opinions on this subject cause honestly it doesn't really matter one way or the other 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why if the Rams win, it will be a damn shame... - motoarch - 02-09-2022, 11:57 AM