Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks
(02-09-2022, 02:02 AM)Tony Wrote: Same here man... Seems like we agree on a lot . Weird for this place lol. Funny story, I went to Mayhem fest in 2011, after Megadeth was done I dipped before Godsmack came on lol.. I wasn't sitting through them to see disturbed even....

Wow, that sounds like a badazz lineup to me. Love Dave Mustaine and Megadeth, one of my fave songs by them is Trust.

Also love David Draiman and Disturbed. Staind is another band I always loved as well.

I can see why you don't like Godsmack though, a lot of their songs just sound alike.

(02-09-2022, 03:58 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: Speak for yourself. I'm a huge rap fan especially 90s and early 2000's. I'm from California so snoop, dre and tupac were my favorites and I was born in Detroit so I'm a huge Eminem fan. For once I will be excited for a halftime show, about time they got some good music in it. Hope they keep it that way.

My team in the SB with probably going to be the best halftime show. I'm super excited.

Always liked Tupac, great voice for a rapper. His own style. RIP

(02-09-2022, 04:02 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: It's your age lol.. but it's just the times you grew up in. I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s so snoop, dre, Mary J was some of my favorites growing up.

Now I'm 38 so I don't like much of today's rap so I'm considered old school as well in a way. Lol

I am 39 so we grew up in the same time. I used to like some rap but preferred Alt Metal and Classic Rock my whole life.

One thing is for sure, this lineup of rappers to me is better than pretty much everything they have been putting on the SB 
Halftime lately. Not a rap fan as I said but I absolutely hate mainstream popular music.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show Stinks - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-09-2022, 02:44 PM