Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why if the Rams win, it will be a damn shame...
(02-09-2022, 11:24 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I would have to agree with this... as a Bengals fan I RARELY see any Bengals stuff ANYWHERE, even before now that they're "popular."

In Louisville I could always find Bengals stuff at JC Penney's back in the dyad must have been the only one.

One year I came in to look for my annual Bengals merch and there was none. Asked the guy would they be getting any in and was told that he would never ever order their gear again. Said you can't hardly give it away. 

Nowadays there are plenty of sports related store and is more readily available. But still have more gear from teams people bandwagon on like steelers, Cowboys, Packers, Ravens Lamar jersey's and such way more than Bengals stuff. In fact Ive got so many deals on Bengals gear in Louisville its not even funny. 

But those days just changed and expect to be swimming in Bengals gear next year with many more fans jumping onboard lately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why if the Rams win, it will be a damn shame... - Go Cards - 02-09-2022, 09:44 PM