Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess AJs production for this Sunday night
(11-25-2015, 07:51 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: He beat the press on his last play against the Cardinals. Unfortunately Andy threw the ball to the cornerback defending against him instead. If Andy makes an accurate throw on that play AJ has 104 yards, the game winning touchdown, and this thread is dead right now.

No, he didn't.  He wasn't pressed.  The DB was 10 yards off the LOS.  If AJ runs through the defender while he was being face-guarded, he draws the PI flag whether he catches it or not.  Instead, he just waited to see what happened.  

Many people on here won't accept any criticism of AJ.  For a top paid WR, I don't understand how he gets a pass in games where he seemingly is disinterested and barely contributes.  If he is doubled, fine, that helps the rest of the offense.  However, it seems that a good number of the better CBs in the league (like the ones he will see in the playoffs) are shutting him down.  

If that isn't a concern to anyone, start practicing your excuses for a first round playoff exit.  Maybe he should be put in motion more.  Maybe he needs to learn a better release.  Whatever it is, the Bengals need him to be there in the postseason.  I saw Dalton answer the bell against a tremendous pass rush, on the road, in a key game.  I need to see AJ do the same.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess AJs production for this Sunday night - SHRacerX - 11-25-2015, 10:50 AM