Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals D message to the naysayers-FEA
(02-10-2022, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think Lou is a defensive mastermind. Without Him and the D ready to play, I doubt we get as far as we have. Burrow is clutch. This offense is clutch. But they are slow to start and have not taken advantage of short field opportunities like you mentioned. Burrow knows this too and I guarantee he is working on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the offense comes out just as pumped as the D this game and they take off and mash the pedal to the floor for 60 minutes. 

I think you are right, Lou just had to have the right personnel and a good DL in front of the LB's and his Secondary.

He has always been a pretty good Secondary coach but he has taken a major step this season and especially in the Playoffs.

Hope he is around for many years and I hope what you say about the Offense comes true and they take these Rams by the horns
and never look back. Take Donald out of the game as much as possible will be the key, they can get sacks but we must remember 
that our Defense will get sacks too as they have twice as much as the Rams do in these Playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals D message to the naysayers-FEA - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-10-2022, 09:55 PM