Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess AJs production for this Sunday night
(11-25-2015, 10:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No, he didn't.  He wasn't pressed.  The DB was 10 yards off the LOS.  If AJ runs through the defender while he was being face-guarded, he draws the PI flag whether he catches it or not.  Instead, he just waited to see what happened.  

Many people on here won't accept any criticism of AJ.  For a top paid WR, I don't understand how he gets a pass in games where he seemingly is disinterested and barely contributes.  If he is doubled, fine, that helps the rest of the offense.  However, it seems that a good number of the better CBs in the league (like the ones he will see in the playoffs) are shutting him down.  

If that isn't a concern to anyone, start practicing your excuses for a first round playoff exit.  Maybe he should be put in motion more.  Maybe he needs to learn a better release.  Whatever it is, the Bengals need him to be there in the postseason.  I saw Dalton answer the bell against a tremendous pass rush, on the road, in a key game.  I need to see AJ do the same.  

Nice story bro. 

Did Dalton throw a good pass or not?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess AJs production for this Sunday night - Fresno B - 11-25-2015, 11:08 AM