Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Chappelle is against affordable housing..
(02-10-2022, 09:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: What did you think "affordable housing" was when you shared the link in the first post?

Maybe your point was to say Chapel doesn't want $150,000 houses only $300,000 houses?

Perhaps I misinterpreted your point in posting as a lot of people think low income when they hear affordable housing.

Don't take it personally.  I choose not to insult people and don't want that to happen even accidentally.   I was more making a point that "affordable housing" is NOT low income that many people don't want in "their neighborhood".

I agree that "affordable" housing not need to intend "low income" or "projects".  Starter homes are a necessary thing in any market, but I think that part of the developmental plan was for multi-family units with the intention of them being affordable to people working in service industry type jobs.  Never did they say they were going to be subsidized apartments.  I think that many just correlate "affordable" with "low income".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dave Chappelle is against affordable housing.. - SunsetBengal - 02-10-2022, 11:31 PM