Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how are you dealing with the Bandwagon Fans?
How about the flip side of the coin? All the crap we had taken through the bad years. Wearing our  stuff to places like Meijer or Kroger on game day getting snacks for the game and seeing more Steelers and Browns fans in the store than meager Bengals fans and getting laughed at too. Going to the game itself when Pittsburgh came to town and feeling like we were the visitors instead of the home team. As far as Bandwagon fans jumping on the wagon, I too say welcome  aboard, I just hope when and if things get rough again you stick around and show a little loyalty, not saying folks have to be blind homers, because I'm not one. I guess the best thing about winning is all the text, calls, and emails you receive from friends and family congratulating you on the Bengals current success, the best getting a call from my sister-in-law whom is a life long Saints fan saying, "You wear your Bengals shit every year, all through the year, you deserve this." I don't think deserve has anything to do with it, I really liked Mike Brown's humbleness when he accepted the AFC  championship trophy in KC  saying many teams were deserving of the award. Let's just hope we see him again Sunday night accepting the Lombardi trophy.   WhoDey!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how are you dealing with the Bandwagon Fans? - BrownAssClown - 02-11-2022, 01:54 PM