Poll: Can we officially retire the B word?
Yes, We're in the Superbowl
No, We haven't won the Superbowl yet
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we officially retire the BWord?
(02-12-2022, 12:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: When you get right down to it every team has some negative name, rat turds, squeelers, brown stains..We're about to play the Hollywierd hams..err rams.. You get the gist..  Bungles don't sound so negative in this context.. 

I don't know why so many people get bent out of shape by the mere mention of the word Bungle. Are people really that thin skinned nowadays? My sister-in-law is a Saints fan and for decades their own fans referred to them as the Aint's, because they ain't beating anybody. My nephew is a Chiefs fan and when they lost to the Bengals the other week he sent me a text that read in part: "My Queefs blew it big time, good luck in the superbowl!"  I mean people on this message board, myself included,  refer to other teams by some very unflattering nick names, especially other AFC North teams. Should the term Bungals ever be used  or uttered? I think it's up to the individual person or poster. I don't think you'll  hear the term around here for the time being and hopefully  the team plays at such a level that no one deems it necessary for years to come. To hear some people call for others to get banned because they use that term is laughable to me, but to each their own i guess. i mean Heaven's to Betsy, what's next?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we officially retire the BWord? - BrownAssClown - 02-12-2022, 05:22 PM