Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain America Civil War Trailer
(11-25-2015, 12:59 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I've pretty much given up on DC movies. I think Green Lantern is the last one I saw. I saw the Deadpool trailer last night and Ryan Reynolds makes fun of the GL movie in it. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about DC movies.

I've got hopes for Suicide Squad, but DC has done pretty well over the years with a-typical comic stories or anti-heroes.

But that's about it. They've got nine movies coming out in the next four years and that's the only one I can think of that'll be worth seeing. I like Jason Mamoa, but he doesn't exactly look or sound like you'd expect a king to. Wonder Woman is going to be the size of my forearm which doesn't scream Amazonian Princess.  The guy playing the Flash, like I said, I don't see him as the character, I see Grant Gustin.

At this point I don't even get the concept. They're taking from DKR and even using an older (but not DKR old) version of Batman... and they're launching the JL with that. So he's going to be the old guy who doesn't do much, just barks out quips?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Captain America Civil War Trailer - Benton - 11-25-2015, 01:16 PM