Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Maybe we should give McCarron a chance.
(11-25-2015, 05:19 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Purify played 5 games in 2009. Guess how many catches he recorded? 0. Did we throw to him? Yes, Carson even forced the ball to him a couple of times.

Sorry Xeno, the guy sucked and was overrated.

As for Binns, the guy was supposed to be some kind of playmaker in 2012, and he made exactly one play. Even though Sanu went on IR, Binns was still waived.

Just more Hobson fluff pieces.

Yep.  I made up what I call the "Golden Binns Off-season Star Award" because every off-season (starting with Binns, to my memory) we declare some has-been or nobody is going to be not only good enough to make the team, but THE BEST EVERRRRR!!!!  

2012 - Armon Binns because he's totally undfrafted which makes him so mad, it also makes him Victor Cruz, Tony Romo, and Arian Foster.  He pretended to be Larry Fitzgerald, so he can probably just pretend so hard that he WILL BE Larry Fitzgerald

Retroactively for 2011 - Jordan Palmer and/or Dan LeFevrouroux are totally going to step up in Carson's absence and be the REAL LEADER this team needs! What? We drafted Andy Dalton? Man, Andy Dalton is 100000x the leader Palmer is based on the face he made as we drafted him, alone!

I think 2015's Award goes to either the idea that we had to trade Gio or Dalton because Hill was going to be able to get 6 yards per touch and we just need to stop doing anything but giving the ball to Hill OR Denarius Moore, because he's going to take the top right off the defense. I might give this to Hill, not because I think he's done, but because we had people wondering how much better than Corey Dillon he was going to be.

Anyways, Binns and Purify have done zilch in the NFL so energy spent debating what they could have done could be better spend discussing what a chimpanzee could do if he were appointed GM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe we should give McCarron a chance. - Nately120 - 11-25-2015, 06:45 PM