Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The entire o line is the problem
(02-14-2022, 02:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I just addressed the retooling in one offseason above. I’d love it as much anyone if we could hit a home run on a Creed Humphrey, and have an OT like Brown fall in our laps because of a forced trade. Trying to live in reality here though. And in reality we need to start with some good FA’s for the right side. Not dream about swapping out all 5 guys (a couple of which are decent) at once.

Well if you want to start on the right side you need to sign either Trent Brown or Morgan Moses at RT. 

For RG I dont know of too many choices.  I know some have mentioned Alex Cappa but he allowed 5 sacks this year.  Im not sure Carman couldnt do as well next year.  You have Austin Corbett who only allowed 3 sacks but is he going to leave the Rams after they just won a Super Bowl?  Maybe you could go after Mark Glowinski who only allowed 1 sack all year.  That might be the best option if you could get him

At Center, see if you can pull Ben Jones away from the Titans.  He only gave up 1 sack for the year.  If not Jones then Ryan Jensen who only gave up 2 sacks for the year

Also, if you wanted to look at the left side and G position go after either Conner Williams or perhaps Laken Tomlinson who both would be an upgrade over Spain
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The entire o line is the problem - 007BengalsFan - 02-14-2022, 03:32 AM