Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson called a run play on the last offensive snap
(11-26-2015, 09:41 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Why would they be not going for the win by going for first down and having at least another 3 opportunities for the TD?  They pretty much moved the ball at will on the Cards the entire 4th quarter.  The Bengals definitely had the momentum, until the clock snafu.  After that, I thought for sure Palmer was going to run right up the field and they'd kick the FG.  That's exactly what happened too.  

Don't get me wrong, I liked the play call, it was just at wrong time, because if it fails (and nothing is guaranteed), there's just too much time left on the clock, IMO.

Because it didn't seem like the defense was expecting a deep pass to Green. Which they weren't. It was one on one against a backup CB and Green beat him. The touchdown was there, it was just a bad throw. Plus, why be predictable on offense? The defense didn't expect that play and it almost worked.

Besides, they get a first down there's no guarantee they get a touchdown nor win it in overtime. We couldn't stop them with 1:06 left. That's the biggest issue, not the last offensive playcall.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue Jackson called a run play on the last offensive snap - wolfkaosaun - 11-26-2015, 12:49 PM