Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA
(02-16-2022, 05:33 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: Jonah has been inconsistent.  He has missed 16 games in his short career, had played with two OL coaches and the whole line has been a jumbled mess his 3 years here.  I think the future is bright for him.  Not top 5 bright but top 10 bright.  Replacing even an “average” LT is not easy (as some suggested).

I'm not suggesting moving Jonah at this point I dont think they can becausr the rest of line is in disarray. I did say during his draft process I thought he could be a good tackle but an All-Pro LG and I still believe that.

I know everyone is down on Jackson Carman but he showed alot of talent with great vision this season. The guy is big but fast out of his stance has loose hips and quick feet and is powerful. He is a perfect fit for Taylor and Callahan's scheme. He just needs to learn and refine his technique. This Off-Season will be huge for Carman....

Other than that the Bengals have Hopkins and a bunch of unknowns on the offensive line. They have to make moves.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the minimum you will be satisfied with in FA - Synric - 02-16-2022, 05:56 PM