Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Carlin on Republican attitudes towards women decades ago.
(11-27-2015, 04:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: You pointing out that what used to be the Republican party was against slavery and then ignoring that those republicans are now democrats added nothing to the discussion of the GOP and their treatment of women's issues.  You just piggybacked on to Lucy changing the subject.

McCain's choice was a woman who was against women'ts rights to choose.  Sooo....what?

Solid post.

Fred was the one that said the Republicans haven't changed; not me. Is Condolezzee Rice also against women's rights?

It makes a Democrat feel better about themselves saying they we were actually the party opposed to slavery and pushed for Civil Rights; unfortunately it's not just true. Dems say "We were the party of the South during Jim Crow, but now the GOP is the party of an integrated south; so this means they are actually the party of racism and inequality". They say it, but it makes no sense. I would elaborate further but I wouldn't be talking about how Republicans hate women and that's what this thread is about. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Carlin on Republican attitudes towards women decades ago. - bfine32 - 11-27-2015, 06:46 PM