Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Burrow is causing so many of these sacks...
(02-18-2022, 08:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Like the OP says the real problem is the Oline has sucked for years now. The 2015 draft and 2017 or whatever when we got Price has gutted the Oline.

It was the 2018 draft when Price was picked.  But the 2017 John Ross draft was so bad it should almost be against the law.   Mixon in the 2nd is the only player really worth mentioning.  Only one O-lineman drafted that year and that was J Dielman in the 5th round.  That 2017 draft I think really set the team back.

Then we had the whole trade for Cordy Glenn thing in 2018 that turned into a turd.  It isn't for a lack of trying I think most years.  But the Bengals have been really bad at evaluating O-line talent.  At this point I would totally support them paying for and bringing in an outside consultant because they have whiffed so many times when it comes to the O-line in the last 7 years it isn't even funny.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is causing so many of these sacks... - George Cantstandya - 02-18-2022, 09:20 PM