Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Burrow is causing so many of these sacks...
(02-18-2022, 08:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Have there been plays where Joe has tried to do to much and hung on to long and caused his own sack ? yes

But those plays account for maybe 3.5% of his sacks, I made the percentage up so don't blow a gasket stat freaks. Point is that's a very small % of the problem.

Like the OP says the real problem is the Oline has sucked for years now. The 2015 draft and 2017 or whatever when we got Price has gutted the Oline. What's the famous quote "we traded for the 10th highest paid tackle in the NFL" who quit on the team. Anyways other than him they've pretty much nickel and dimed their way thru trying to put a band-aid on it.

I know I'm somewhat in the minority but IMO we haven't had a real center since Richie Braham save one year like 10 years ago from the one dude, forget his name ? Got hurt and never really came back.

They've got to quit the bargin basement Oline method, that's all there is to it.

You're not in a minority at all. There's a thread about this topic, somewhat. There's an interesting chart on it that shows sacks attributed to #9 is a bit higher than I thought. Higher than 3.5. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is causing so many of these sacks... - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-18-2022, 11:03 PM