Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-24-2022, 09:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An interesting, albeit predictable, response.  Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not a fan of Trump praising Putin's "genius move".  But if you think criticizing a POTUS about the actions of our enemies is new then you're amazingly naïve or have never studied history.  It's absolutely fair to assign some blame for this to Biden, he is the President after all.  I suppose it is easier to attack the low hanging fruit, but do try and turn your gimlet gaze on the party that's actually in power.  Or don't and yell at clouds.  You do you.

Yeah. Trump is not the POTUS anymore, so he is pretty much a non-issue in all of this. If he wants to sit around the TV at Mar a Lago and cheer on the invasion like it is a football game, why should I care? Doesn't impact me.

As far as Biden, I'm not a fan. He has been sort of mediocre as a POTUS, IMO. But while he has not been especially innovative with this Ukraine situation, I'm not exactly sure what his critics expected him to do here. I'd like to hear what people feel he could have done to avoid this, because I'm not seeing it.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Bengalzona - 02-25-2022, 12:12 AM