Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Way To Extinguish House Fires?
(02-25-2022, 10:32 PM)Synric Wrote: This.

For the glass case idea to work everything for every house would have to be perfect. Sealing it so its air tight quickly enough to save the house would be nearly impossible.

Creating an air tight seal would be alot harder than the OP believes even on perfectly flat land and where I'm from there is no such thing as flat.

Yep. I just picked up my food from Barleycorn's in Lakeside Park and on the way home i thought, "hmm. if it could be built, how many places could it be used", so i spent the whole drive home looking at houses and apartments and i did not see one single  structure that could have been completely sealed by any kind of enclosure. 

And don't forget. Electric power lines run from the street to every building as well as satellite/cable wires and in some places, phone lines. 

Even if something could be built, which would be very hard and cost mounds of money on the part alone, it could not be used anywhere.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Way To Extinguish House Fires? - rfaulk34 - 02-25-2022, 10:44 PM