Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-28-2015, 09:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Abortion /=/ Women's reproductive right.

Abortion = Murder

Many other forms of birth control that are cheaper, less painful, and no lives will be ended in the process.

I guess that about sums it up.  As long as a percentage of people in this country believe abortion is murder there will be a minority of them who turn to terrorism and violence to attempt to stop it.  I personally can't say I wouldn't be driven into a violent frenzy if I believed with all my heart that murders were being committed on a daily basis in a building I drove by on a regular day.

Defense of this man's actions is already being shown via the glory of social media. He's either being dismissed as hardly a murderer compared to the murders Planned Parenthood commits, his actions are justified, and/or he's being called a hero for what he did. I can completely see why someone who believes murders are occurring at Planned Parenthood would support this. I just feel lucky I don't consider it murder because that would drive me crazy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - Nately120 - 11-28-2015, 09:52 PM