Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-29-2015, 01:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will give you an A for effort; unfortunately, you receive an F for content. Go back and read Post #16 and tell me if that situation was an act of Domestic Terror. And then explain why you say it is or is not (no meme, no feeble attempt at imitation, no cut and paste, just your own thought process). The shooter's name is Marquinta E. Jacobs if you need to do additional research.

This is my last post on this petty back and forth with you on this subject, as I feel it is trivializing the tragedy of the event. You can rest assured that you can answer the question about Post 16 as asked without retort. 

Before I go off and do a bunch of research on something allow me one more thought:

Really struck a nerve in this thread, eh?

The man who shot up the PP committed an act of domestic terrorism as defined by the FBI.  Why you want to argue it is beyond me.  This "petty back and forth" is you trying to say this was just a random violent act.  A crime.  But NOT terrorism for some reason.

Oh, and solid post with lots of facts.  Thanks for participating.  

I'll await my notification that I was "anonymously" reported for...something.

EDIT: I looked at your post #16. Not terrorism.

Now look at post #1. Terrorism.

Thanks!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - GMDino - 11-29-2015, 03:23 PM