Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(03-11-2022, 01:45 PM)Dill Wrote: You'd be a much nicer dictator than Putin, H-Dog.

Don't get me wrong. Wink

Thanks. I'm too compassionate to be a dictator. Although, I get set in an opinion sometimes and it's not easy to move me off of that train. I love this country that's for sure. Very passionate about it's future. But then again, I think most people, if not all posting in this forum are the same way. We come to discuss issues and try to weigh those opinions and add some sort of sense to it all. Sometimes, this forum get's stupid though.

I have tried lately to leave the presidential bashing to the wayside and just type thoughts on issues. I say tried, not that I've been successful. But I think I've been pretty good. The reason is due to the far leaning R/L opinions in here. Everything is Trumps fault. Everything is Bidens fault. We point too many fingers in this forum anymore to have a decent conversation. Not that I'm a huge contributor, but something I've noticed and found myself getting angry and stepping away for weeks, if not months at a time.

This country is too darn divided. But when it comes to war and sustainability, I get pretty passionate. Yet I don't think I'm different than most.
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - HarleyDog - 03-11-2022, 08:28 PM