Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Bengals haven't done enough to address O-line problems.
(03-16-2022, 07:29 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't think people are over Carman. But relying on the guy to start is just a bad idea. He was not able to beat out Hakeem Adeniji 21 games into his rookie season. He will likely improve in his second season but...what if he doesn't? Are you really going to bank on a player to take a transcendent leap from year 1 to year 2 and have no back up plan if he does not take that leap? That's how you get Cedric Ogbuehi'd.

No one wants to get Cedric Ogbuehi'd again.

I get that,  but there were circumstances that limited his first season, and When he did play towards end of season he looked decent for the amount of reps he was getting.  Im not saying lets bank on him, im just saying lets not overlook him or forget about him.  
Im all for getting a known good OL in FA rather than the draft,  Aside from age i dont understand why everyone covets the 31st pick so much, Id trade that thing in a heartbeat for a known good OL guy.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals haven't done enough to address O-line problems. - Cosmokramer - 03-16-2022, 09:08 AM