Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Bengals haven't done enough to address O-line problems.
(03-16-2022, 10:59 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: If we bring Spain back and bring Reiff back you are looking at the same level of play as this past season with the exception of Cappa.  As already mentioned, Karras play at center is about the same as Hopkins.   I dont think that is near enough to improve the O-line because not all the problems on the line were due to right guard play. Yes they fixed that one area but what about the rest?

I really hope the Bengals management dont think they have done enough to fix the problems with the O-line.  Like I said it is still very early and lots of things could happen but how many years has this line been bad and Bengals management thought they did enough to fix it, when it was clear to most of us fans the line was still a problem?  As of right now, it is still a problem.

I thought Reiff was solid enough even with bad play next to him. Personally I’d like us to get someone younger and more talented but I think Jonah - Spain/Karras, Hopkins/Karras, kappa, Reiff would be pretty solid if they stayed healthy. Though I really would like to see another good free agent signing and/or high draft pick considering how weak we ended on the line last season
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals haven't done enough to address O-line problems. - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-16-2022, 03:43 PM