Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-30-2015, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As far as my military experience, you dragged it into this discussion.  The topic of my military experience is just smoke and mirrors to distract us away from your character's hypocrisy and to annoy me.  I'm more than happy to post proof for your character.  If you were type A (like you claim) you would be more than happy to post your proof and shut my ass up instead of providing excuses.

I'd say this just about clears all this up.  Check. and. Mate.  

I think the funniest part of the character is how he feels the need to obsessively reinforce is masculinity, emotional deference and staunch political leanings...  We've all met these people IRL.  They are people who actually care too much about what others think of them, they are liars.  I knew a kid in HS that used to call his own beeper from the other room just to look popular.  Felt bad for the kid really.  

Unfortunately the character's statements and history of being a generally shitty person to a lot of good folks around here leave little room for empathy.

Nice work JB.  Also, Jamaican wedding...  Awesome idea.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turkey shooting down Russian planes - Vas Deferens - 11-30-2015, 05:52 PM