Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-30-2015, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That someone would be obsessed enough to go back and quote every post in a feeble attempt to demonstarte he is "right"?

Now that I have given you an answer how about weighing in on the point of contention. Is motive required to determine if an act is one of terrorism or not?

Sorta like the OP stated Christian Religion was motivation for this act.

My original point of contention is highlighted above.  To your point of contention, as I understand it, yes - motive is one of the criteria involved in the definition of terrorism.

It is pretty clear to me this individual had a religious / political agenda he was working from.  Are you still doubting this?  I apologize if I'm misunderstanding your question.  I initially titled the thread as such to position this instance against the slander of other religions / races currently taking place around here.

If you are merely saying we need to wait until we specifically know every detail of this individuals life in order to determine motive, go for it.  Like I said previously, the fervor and vitriol conjured up with the PP videos pandered to people religiously opposed to abortion.  If you don't want to have an abortion, don't have one.  But don't stand in other people's way of obtaining one if they wish.  Unfortunately those videos ended up pushing this guy to take up arms and go on a killing spree.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - Vas Deferens - 11-30-2015, 08:04 PM