Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-28-2015, 01:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Congrats on your Iranian gf.   Not sure why you added that detail.   But I'm glad to hear you are happy.  

2.  I would take you up if there was not a history of you guys moving the mark constantly.  

3. As far as the hearings.   They were only over 60 million in discretionary spending.   Killing babies and population control are unfortunately engrained in society as acceptable.   Hard to roll back 100 years.    

Not sure why you roll me into Radical ...  I have never threatened or shown violence towards anyone who disagrees with my point of view.    And being opinionated on a bengals message board isn't radical.  

I do respect your willingness to throw some cash out there, and I hope you were sincere .  I also respect your frustration for the hearings.  Unfortunately most did not know what they were ever truly about and just ran with it .... That goes for both sides.  

4. You show a pattern of being reasonable and not constantly changing definitions and we can make some bets down the road.    Although I'm not sure betting on who loses their life next is in good taste.

The response I anticipated.

1.  Added that detail in there just to let you know I'm boning a chick you would classify a savage.  Not a big deal, she would classify you much worse, but based on your merits or lack thereof.

2.  Yeah.  I'll bet you would take me up.  It was pretty cut and dry, but you know what the outcome will be so you chose not to take that bet.

3.  I roll you into the radical category because thats the portrait you've painted.  I doubt you remember half of the claims you've made, but some of them have been violent and meant to intimidate portions of the populace through force or oppressive tactics.  Maybe its just you posturing and puffing up your feathers to make the internet know what a Type A kind of a guy you are, but you'll need to live with the outcome at this point.

4.  Who said anything about betting on who looses their life next?  I put the proposition on the table, you didn't want to take it.  Not very Type A of you.

As I said before.  I'm still going to make a donation to a womens reproductive health centered charity in your honor.  Going to reach out to a friend to see who she would suggest.  Hopefully they have an 'in honor of' section on the donation form.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - Vas Deferens - 11-30-2015, 08:25 PM