Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It
(04-26-2022, 02:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Smart poster: What has Watson ever done?
Fred: A pair of division titles and a playoff win.
Smart poster: 28-25 record, 1-2 in the playoffs.
Fred: It's a team game.

Whatever

So you agree with me that he hasn't really accomplished much.

Look...is it possible you are overestimating the Browns' roster a smidge? Is it really better than what Watson had with the Texans?

In Houston, Watson had a far better WR corp (Hopkins, Fuller, Stills) than he will have in Cleveland. The RBs in Houston were solid. Especially when Hyde and Duke Johnson combined for nearly 2000 yards from scrimmage in 2019. Defense was solid, ranking 8th and 19th in points allowed in their 2 playoff years.

There are no Jaguars in the AFCN. He will face the Steelers, Ravens and defending AFC Champs twice each.

All of this isn't even accounting for his ridiculous contract and the ramifications that will stem from it. I think all these Broncos and Browns fans that are predicting Super Bowls are in for a surprise. The AFC is loaded. There are several better QBs than those 2 in the AFC, and better rosters as well. I like pretty much every aspect of the Bengals better than the Browns.

I think they had a good roster LAST year.

This year, subtract - Landry, Tretter, OBJ, Clowney, Janovich, Hooper, and McKinley.

That's A LOT of talent to lose.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may not even win our division next season. So Fix It - THE PISTONS - 04-26-2022, 02:22 PM