Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(12-01-2015, 06:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So then you agree that it is an opinion, and not proof as to know his "christianity" without accepting what he says would require you to either know what is in his heart, which again would require you to know the thoughts of god.

That's a valid point, but it's one after the fact. I don't think it would be fair to label him as a Christian terrorist as — in the moment of committing the act in question — he was doing it against the teachings. That was the reason I mentioned Judaism. Some acts are permitted by their books. So, while there isn't one in this case, you could call someone a Jewish terrorist, but not a Christian.

(12-01-2015, 06:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Don't get me wrong Benton.  I agree.  I'ts just that the standard in here has been set.  One only needs to identify themselves as a member of a religious community to have the entire said community saddled with the wrongs of this person or group.

I am merely arguing for them since they seem to be having difficulty doing it themselves for some reason.

And that's something that should change. But people take a long time to get over preconceptions and being scaredy cats doesn't help them any.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - Benton - 12-01-2015, 06:19 PM