Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill!
(04-29-2022, 02:17 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: It was talked extensively how Georgia screwed over their other players to let their LBs get all the stats. Hence why he had to be all upside.

Could be the case.

(04-29-2022, 02:19 AM)Yogo Wrote: Sounds like he is even more physical and tackles better than Bates.

Without a doubt Dax Hill is much more physical and a much better tackler than Bates. 

These were Bates weaknesses coming out of the Draft. Bates range is his strength, thing is, it is a strength of Dax Hill's too.

(04-29-2022, 02:34 AM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I know 40 times only matter so much, but for DB's I think it's more important considering you have to run with some of the fastest athletes in the world.

With that said, I'm really glad we took a Safety that runs in 4.3's instead of a corner (Kyler Gordon) who runs in the 4.5's.

No doubt, or McCreary who ran pretty slow for a Corner at the Combine...

(04-29-2022, 08:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The one thing this pick does is guarantee that if Bates wants to sign a mega million dollar deal here or elsewhere after this season, we will get Playoff Jessie all season instead of middle of the season Jessie. If he plays like middle of the season Jessie, he'll likely lose his spot and his leverage going into his next contract. Hopefully Bates has his mind right all season this year.

Good points Sled, also if Jesse is acting weird we can trade him for a pick or 2 today. Would be for it now with Dax Hill here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-29-2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill! - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:17 PM