Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(12-02-2015, 10:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Some of the interviews I have seen have had people describing Dear as evangelical and praising the extremist anti abortionist group Army of God as heroes. It seems he self identified as a Christian. His actions were not those that the majority of Christians would consider to be Christian, just as the actions of Jihadists would not be actions the majority of Muslims would consider to be within the tenants of Islam.

For the record, I get that the idea of this thread was to call to the carpet the hypocrisy of avoiding referring to this terrorist as Christian while referring to Jihadists as Muslim and using their image to paint the entire community. I just wanted to maybe address it in a more direct way.

And it depends on why you do something.  If a Muslim shoots a guy in a robbery his religion is irrelevant.  If a Muslim starts shooting people in the name of Islam then it is relevant.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - michaelsean - 12-02-2015, 10:28 AM