Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-30-2015, 08:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The response I anticipated.

1.  Added that detail in there just to let you know I'm boning a chick you would classify a savage.   Not a big deal, she would classify you much worse, but based on your merits or lack thereof.

2.  Yeah.  I'll bet you would take me up.  It was pretty cut and dry, but you know what the outcome will be so you chose not to take that bet.

3.  I roll you into the radical category because thats the portrait you've painted.  I doubt you remember half of the claims you've made, but some of them have been violent and meant to intimidate portions of the populace through force or oppressive tactics.  Maybe its just you posturing and puffing up your feathers to make the internet know what a Type A kind of a guy you are, but you'll need to live with the outcome at this point.

4.  Who said anything about betting on who looses their life next?  I put the proposition on the table, you didn't want to take it.  Not very Type A of you.

As I said before.  I'm still going to make a donation to a womens reproductive health centered charity in your honor.  Going to reach out to a friend to see who she would suggest.  Hopefully they have an 'in honor of' section on the donation form.  

That part made me laugh. Hey there is somebody for everybody... I am Glad you are happy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police - StLucieBengal - 12-02-2015, 12:04 PM